Here guys, hope you are having a good Monday so far!
As interviews came my way, i started pondering how my life will be (that will be another blog post, as i have loads to share with you) , but in this particular post ill be telling you about the main things that i will miss once i start working as a full-time Dentist. As most of you know, i have been a stay at home mom for 2 years now, and i feel like its time for me to go back to work but at the same time, i cant help but to think of the time that i have had and how thankful i am of it.
What ill miss the most:
- Being able to wake up at 7 or 8pm, and actually not having to rush for anything and take the day as it came.
- Read a good book while my little one napped.
- Being able to go out almost every other day and enjoying making memories with my little one. I really take pleasure on our little adventures, as it helped us both a lot.
- Getting together with other mum’s and having play dates, although I do miss intellectual talk.
- Having time to cook and prepare healthy meals for my family.
- Lazy days with my kiddo!
- Planning activities for the weeks ahead…
- Being able to take lengthy showers while my son played or napped.
- Going shopping with my little one, he is such a good shopping buddy. Most of the time he is asleep while i shop or happy with a snack.
- Going to pamper myself with my son, yes guys, I took him with me everywhere, i had no other choice. I even took him to my eyebrow appointments.
- One last one, I think by now you know that what i will miss the most is my time with Audrick. 🙂
If you are a stay at home mom planning to go back to work one day, please, make the most out of those days, as they are just precious, and not many people get to have this opportunity.
Please, feel free to comment and share your thoughts with me!